What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

WTF is that Ski? A little alien holding used chewing gum?:cuckoo:

Boba Fett 1:1 bust. :rock

boba1a.jpg
boba2a.jpg

boba3a.jpg
boba4a.jpg

And here's a picture of Boba posing with Waller in Carbonite. :lol

boba5a.jpg

OMG Waller, that thing is just gorgeous (the Fett bust, not you). Congrats!
:clap

Nah bro, store was going out of business (ToysRUs Express) and they only had one. Passed on Two-Face and a bunch of Aquaman though.

Crap :gah:

Nice. How did the sculpts turn out ?

DID captain miller

and serangs 2nd version miller head

Love that Miller.

Boba Fett 1:1 bust. :rock

And here's a picture of Boba posing with Waller in Carbonite. :lol

boba5a.jpg

Nice ! Congrats my friend.

Ten: Greedo, Bossk, Vader, Maul, Palpatine, Ackbar, Gamorrean, Boba, Yoda and Salacious. But I'm going to be paring that down soon. No freaking room and HT is calling my name. :thud:

Well I am in need of the Maul if you do decide. I only really want one in my collection and he is it.

LMK.

Egonboxedgood.jpg

Egonloosegood.jpg

Finally showed up 5 weeks later.:impatient:

I really like him though. One of the better lower end 1/6 figures out there.

You're going to love it when it gets there. :rock
Thanks jay, I know I will. :rock

The big perk of living so close to Sideshow is my orders arrive the very next day after they ship. So I'll have her in about 15 hours and I'm gonna be sleeping away at least 6 of them, since it's 12:30 AM here right now. :D

Thanks jay, I know I will. :rock

The big perk of living so close to Sideshow is my orders arrive the very next day after they ship. So I'll have her in about 15 hours and I'm gonna be sleeping away at least 6 of them, since it's 12:30 AM here right now. :D

:rock

Don't forget to take some pics and post them in your thread. I still haven't taken any of mine yet. :ohbfrank:

:rock

Don't forget to take some pics and post them in your thread. I still haven't taken any of mine yet. :ohbfrank:

I sure will. :rock I still have to take pictures of my Psylocke Comiquette I got not too long ago. The tree on the base came with a branch broken though so I'm waiting to get that replaced first.

And all female statues should get priority over all others when it comes to pictures. :D
I don't have that problem cause that's all I collect. :lol

Back