What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between B-day and Christmas it's been a good two weeks. I picked up HT Dastan, Black Widow, War Machine, Whiplash and Mark IV.

My frst and only pf figure. I love mixed media statutes but I can't afford them. My old LCS was having a boxing day sale and they had Ash. I went bright and early and I was the first person through the door. Ash was already priced well but after the discount he came to the price of am expensive Hot Toys figure. He is amazing!!!!!!

The only problem is he's HUGE!!!! I miscalcalated his height and he doesn't fit where I wanted him to go. I found another spot though :)

PFAshgood.jpg

Nice pickup!
Where did you pick him up?
I would love to get an Ash PF!

Planet Hobby...hmmm...

Is that the store in Sq1 on the first floor below Zellers?, man that store is small...i remember taking a peek in there from time to time back when i was 23-24 when i was dating this retarded Porkchop girl from Meadowvale.

Planet Hobby...hmmm...

Is that the store in Sq1 on the first floor below Zellers?, man that store is small...i remember taking a peek in there from time to time back when i was 23-24 when i was dating this retarded Porkchop girl from Meadowvale.

That's the one!

It's more geared to comic books. There isn't much SS suff there either. My Ash pf was kinda odd guy out.

There are some lower end stuff there (toys) but are way over priced.
It's not the greatest LCS in Mississauga for toy and comic reasons. I switched over a year ago to Altered States and have never been happier.

It's been a busy shopping season. I picked these gems up along the way...

HT Whiplash
I also picked up a second pair of pants for him in order to bleach and change the brown color to orange.
Whiplash.jpg

HT Black Widow
Black-Widow.jpg

2X HT War Machine
IM2-WarMachine.jpg

DX02 TDK Batman
I got lucky mine was from the DCD batch. Thankfully, no production or quality issues.
TDK.jpg

Cat Woman
Cat-Woman.jpg

I missed out on these Ghostbusters 12" figures the first go round.
I got these the first day Matty put them up for sale at a 10% price discount.
GB-Stantz.jpg

GB-Venkman.jpg

GB-Spengler.jpg

GB-Zeddemore.jpg

VoidDweller, tell me what it's like to win the lottery. :lol

Seriously though, nice gets!

Nice haul voiddewller!

Since you got 2 WM and I have none why don't you send me one? You know to even out the karma?:wave:rotfl

where did you get your bats from?

I got mine from Black OPS Toys. It was the last one they had, but I think they added another one to their stock and raised the price to $300.

Nice haul voiddewller!

Since you got 2 WM and I have none why don't you send me one? You know to even out the karma?:wave:rotfl

Thanks, cplhicks.
:rotfl That's a good one. :wave

Back