What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is sideshows t600 bust. He is due tomorrow or next day but the weather may keep him away a little longer :(

WHAT?!?!?! :horror Why not? :mad:

Dunno... everyplace I've checked has Morbo listed as the BAF, but there was no mention on the packaging and no extra spot on the bubble. I sent an email to Toynami, but not expecting to hear back.

Pretty lame as I really didn't need a Wooden Bender :rolleyes2

Last edited:
Not so much a "latest purchase" but rather newest acquisition... my win from SDCC-- #41 of 300 (The Godfather).

No flash-- please excuse the jaundice...

Not too bad for $37 (shipping).

I think I went over board this month. Last week I bought Hot Toys Rambo II and Rambo III. This week I purchased Hot Toys Rambo M65 Version and Col. Trautman from Moe, from vikingplayground Hot Toys Sheva, Royce and Ezio was just shipped yesterday. And in BBTS in my pile-o-loot I just was charged a few days ago Hot Toys War Machine. Merry Christmas to me!!!

ooo man, no more flash pics.. I'm sure the bust is awesome in person :rock

Congrats!!!!!

He is killer... and he's totally freaking my wife out (I don't know how long he'll last in the tv/movie room) as she thinks he's watching her constantly.

He is killer... and he's totally freaking my wife out (I don't know how long he'll last in the tv/movie room) as she thinks he's watching her constantly.

:lol:lol:lol my little boy cat thinks the HULK 1:1 is real, even if I growl and the sound is coming from me, he thinks the HULK is after him.

Finally got some company for my T-600

dsc0011ec.jpg

dsc0016sk.jpg

13" from DCD

V22.jpg

V11.jpg

Still need alot of works (bodychange, realhair, Landa's boots, real-metal blades etc) :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

ooo man, no more flash pics.. I'm sure the bust is awesome in person :rock

Congrats!!!!!

It is so much better in person. It doesn't photograph well for whatever reason (especially with flash).

Congrats on your Godfather Bust Neil!! :clap

It is so much better in person. It doesn't photograph well for whatever reason (especially with flash).

Congrats on your Godfather Bust Neil!! :clap

Thanks-- and you're right, like many collectibles pictures just don't do it justice. Brando's right in the room.

Now I'm Jonesing for more 1:1... Only Yoda, Grievous and now the Godfather... This is a dangerous path. Kind of like how I felt when I got my first few PF's. :panic:

Thanks-- and you're right, like many collectibles pictures just don't do it justice. Brando's right in the room.

Now I'm Jonesing for more 1:1... Only Yoda, Grievous and now the Godfather... This is a dangerous path. Kind of like how I felt when I got my first few PF's. :panic:

:lol It's a very cool (but dangerous path) Neil...I started with the Yoda 1:1. before I knew it, I added Spiderman, Hellboy, Creature, Iron Man, Grievous, and lastly the Godfather. I preordered the C3P0 bust and I think I'm going to retire from 1:1's. I just don't have the room. Keep in mind I have MR Vader (Episode 3) and Utapu Clone Trooper Helms adding to the display...doesn't leave much for other collectibles. Remember the more busts you buy, the more your wallet will beg for mercy! :lol

Received my HT Mark VI bust. Great display piece. Forgot it was 1\4 scale so the size of it was a nice surprise. Also got the Reservoir Dogs Mr White exclusive that I won in the Spooktacular facebook giveaway. And something I've been wanting for awhile, one of the Insanely Twisted Rabbits series. The Scarab Rabbit. Weird and cute.

Back