What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers bud. :hi5:

It seems my addiction counselling isn't working too well. :lol

:lol

Maybe your addiction counsellor is a collecting-addict as well. By counselling you in a bad way, to make you keep coming to counselling, he is sure of a steady stream of income which allows him to feed his own addiction! :dunno :lol

:lol

Maybe your addiction counsellor is a collecting-addict as well. By counselling you in a bad way, to make you keep coming to counselling, he is sure of a steady stream of income which allows him to feed his own addiction! :dunno :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :goodpost:

Just received my hot toys war machine couple days ago. It is one badass 12" figure. Also my psylocke comiquette wait list converted yesterday. Should it have sometime next week or so. Exciting times.

I agree. It is very nice and though it get's knocked, I am glad I chose to get it and not pursue some of the others offered.

Who knocks it? everything i've read here has been good and the reviews on youtube. The ones knocking it are probably the ones that can't get one. :lol :wink1:

J, I thought you all ready had the IM Classic Com?

Do you have the Ex Com (2006)?

Nope i've always wanted the IM classic and now i have it. :yess:

I have the SIM but not the Red & Gold one, that's next on my list though. :lol

I'm now officially gone over budget :p

Hot Toys War Machine

SS Mola Ram PF

Marto Conan Atlantean sword replica

and finally Absolute All-Star Superman HC :)

A cool set of 8 Laurel & Hardy DVD's:

dvdstanbranlaurelhardys.jpg

After getting back from HP, we bought a couple of wands. Snape's and Sirius'. We can't wait to get them!

After getting back from HP, we bought a couple of wands. Snape's and Sirius'. We can't wait to get them!

This is off topic, but Harry Potter was so good! Hopefully part 2 has more bellatrix, because she rocks :rock

Back