What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this female figure in my collection also. I don't see anything wrong with owning this piece. I have her displayed with the clothing on. I do get asked alot to see the figure without the clothing by friends after I explain the option with or without clothing with this figure. It is a bit annoying to get the front and back sections of the clothing to line up, but it just take a little time. At least my did. I won't take apart the clothing sections due to this when people ask. What's funny is my friends will take out their cell phones then and try to take a picture underneath the skirt. :slap

It's a tasteful unconventional work of art. It just doesn't appeal to everyone's interest and I can respect that. I have mine displayed with clothing on, too. I've had no problems with the clothing alignment on mine. Sorry to hear yours did.

diskvisionGirlNextDoorver_magnetictech-censored.jpg

There are so many questions that come to mind. I don't even know where to begin.

yeah...like how to get rid of those annoying black bars?

Thanks for your thoughts/opinions on this Japanese novelty female figure. I'm not surprised I stirred someone's interest to comment on it. :D

Yeah I didn't mean to be rude about it. I don't have a problem with female statues just I don't understand why the clothes are removable. Who would display it like that? That's the thing I don't understand.

yeah...like how to get rid of those annoying black bars?

Yeah, and if so anatomically correct under there?

Hot Toys T-1000 last week but, today....

I think one of my first LJN wrestling figures was Iron Sheik pictured below..
ironsheik.jpg

So, i saw this while i was out today, had to get it..great looking figure and very nice cardback.

14vputt.jpg

I have this female figure in my collection also. I don't see anything wrong with owning this piece. I have her displayed with the clothing on. I do get asked alot to see the figure without the clothing by friends after I explain the option with or without clothing with this figure. It is a bit annoying to get the front and back sections of the clothing to line up, but it just take a little time. At least my did. I won't take apart the clothing sections due to this when people ask. What's funny is my friends will take out their cell phones then and try to take a picture underneath the skirt. :slap

Of course there's nothing wrong with owning this piece, to each their own. People telling others what they should and shouldn't display in their own home is plain disrespectful. It's rich that adults can happily populate their shelves with comic book and movie dollies, but someone has a nude figure and these same 'adults' get all puritanical :lecture

Finally my collection of small Terminator Endoskull busts and micro-busts is finished with the arrival of the Legends in 3 Dimensions Endo bust received yesterday:

legendsin3dendoskeleton.jpg

I've decided its time to relive some childhood memories and re-buy the first GI Joe I ever owned. I don't know what happened to my original but he probably got destroyed somehow. Picked him up for $13 shipped on ebay.

I also had Duke, Snake Eyes and Destro. I plan on picking them up at some point too.

61aaBi9uprL.jpg

(Just a pic I found on google, don't have the actual figure yet)

I've decided its time to relive some childhood memories and re-buy the first GI Joe I ever owned. I don't know what happened to my original but he probably got destroyed somehow. Picked him up for $13 shipped on ebay.

I also had Duke, Snake Eyes and Destro. I plan on picking them up at some point too.

61aaBi9uprL.jpg

That is a bargain for a piece of your childhood reclaimed! Good luck with picking up the others :)

61aaBi9uprL.jpg

Wow i just found mine not so long ago, its missing the weapons and the hood. my 4 year old daughter plays with it now. :lol:lol Awesome grab tho:clap

61aaBi9uprL.jpg

I LOVED that figure growing up!!

My favorite part of it is the memo pad that says Things To Do: Take over the world!!!! Like Cobra Commander needed a reminder? lol

61aaBi9uprL.jpg

I still have everything but the body to this figure, suitcase comes with a dagger and a Luger i think, gun doesn't light up or make sounds anymore, i have Snake Eyes as well in storage(probally in pieces). These were pretty cool figures, loved SE more then CC though,picked them up at Consumers Distributing..now thats going way back.

Where's the tear on the left side of the chest? Doesn't look like the shirt in the screen cap.

Where's the tear on the left side of the chest? Doesn't look like the shirt in the screen cap.

Actually, its the shirt from the episode just before that (episode 8.23) ... before it was torn in the finale. That was just the closest screencap I could find.

I assume Sutherland himself kept the torn one from the final scene.

SnakeDoc

Back