What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been fortunate enough to win a couple auctions on the 'Bay. I'm working on collecting my versions of the X-Men in 1:6 scale, but in street clothes.
Here's Polaris:
key13.jpg

and Jean Grey:
scylla03.jpg

^^:lol

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

*EDIT*: That Jean Grey "head features" would probably look great on "Black Widow". Love the styling of the hair & the make-up!

Palps arrived. He lost his pants in the travel to Paris (FedEx kept him a day more there) but he's finally here - pics directly from the package, no futzing yet

Lord Vader go and get my pants!!

sideshowemperorpalpatin.jpg

Nice pics of Palpatine on his throne outside. He's probably on the front porch _____ing at kids to get off his lawn! Haw haw! I keed, I keed! Seriously, though; I dig that throne! Isn't there an online store that sells diorama backdrops? I could've sworn I've seen someone offering several backdrops, like a brick wall, city skyline from a rooftop, and a Star Wars themed Death Star throneroom backdrop. I wish I could remember who it was. If I come across it, I'll post it.

He did hollar at some kids while we where outside. :Loki don't know about the backdrop stuff honestly.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uY7iGasxEYk?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uY7iGasxEYk?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Thank ya! This guy was a bit harder to photograph than other things for me. I know its cause I use the flash partly and that I'm just not that great with some of the other settings.

I just got emperor palpatine ex edition and his thrown i also have hot toys john connor coming the battle one. plus iron man mark v1 battledamaged preordered and warmachine on order vaders 501st clone trooper and rhino ex lsb

Back