What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frigging sweet Firefly! i got punisher the other day and it's amazing isn't it? I'm getting Scarlet Witch next week and working on getting the TMNT :lol

Congrats on that awesome haul. :rock

Hell Yeah Jay...the Punisher effin rocks! Scarlet Witch though is AMAZING!!! Raphael is great as well...Sideshow hit three homeruns on these, money well spent...

has anybody got theres from BBTS, also what does the face sculpt look like in hand. to me by the pics doesnt really look like him

New addition.
stark.jpg

A great looking figure! Congrats! :rock

has anybody got theres from BBTS, also what does the face sculpt look like in hand. to me by the pics doesnt really look like him

If you don't think it looks like him in pictures then you probably wont in hand either. I think my picture of him on the shelf is a pretty good representation of what he looks like. The close up is pretty burned out so some of the face contour is gone.

Thanks everyone. I love the head sculpt of this one. Im thinking about casting the face and modding my Mark 1. I think the boots are too silver and so Im going to blacking them on the wire sections so they look a little more like what I saw on the screen. Im also think about adding real wire along the areas as well.

Back