What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I got some more action figure packs! Jack Sparrow and the cop in Terminator(T1000). Apparently the cop is selling very fast!

004.jpg

Nice to see all the pretties people have gotten in my absence. Myself, well I've been so broke from my medical bills but I managed to start a li'l Disney shrine on my DVD case:
IncompleteShelf.png

And me bed:
Plush.png

An' me desk:
PictureFrames.png

(Me on the left and my best gal on the right.)

Cloud, it made me happy to see your post. I went searching for you last week. You are a talent and a voice I missed seeing.

hot toys wolverine, dx batman, aldo, blade 2, T2, and MJ in the last 2 weeks, some of these still on there way. pre-ordered mech-tech and whiplash

Today I received the PredAlien concept bust.:yess:

I am very pleased with it, as it matches the proto pics perfectly. I really love the quills coming out the back of the head, and I think those are what makes this piece.

Here are some pics.

IMG_9055.jpg

IMG_9050.jpg

IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_9053.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

Holy ____ where did you get that? Congrats man :rock

:lol Cheers mate :rock

I bought it from the R* shop. There's the dynamite candle, two bars of 'Eradicator soap: Tough on blood and manure', two decks of RDR playing cards (one in a fabric box), a pair of RDR dice in a leather holder, and 2 R* stickers that they threw in for free :lol

Back