What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my HT Blade, HT Watchman Comedian and my Yoda VCD 1/6 that I had waitlisted for a long time!

Finally decided to pick this guy up. He's awesome, but huge and HEAVY. Just spinning it around for a better picture was a bit of work.
Kong1.jpg

kong2.jpg

AMAZING Mongoleone!! I love this scene from King Kong,

Congrats for this outstanding piece:naughty

That is a damn big sculpt. Very impressive! How much does it actually weigh?

Congrats on Kong vs. V-Rex Mongoleone! A GREAT piece, and can't beat the prices they go for these days.

Thanks! It's 45 lbs. It's hard to move after you put it down cause it kinda sticks to the surface and almost doubles it's apparent weight. Makes me realize how much upper-body streangth I've lost since quitting UPS. :( And yeah for under $200 it's definitely worth it if you have enough display space.

I'm happy you like it, mate!!!! ))))

Love it Vold. I assume that is the Conquerer version right ?

Have you done any more ? I would love a Barbarian version.

-----------------------------------------------------

great additions guys. Nice pieces indeed.

I got my Legolas PF and I am actually quite pleased with it.

I had to briefly push the "pause" button on my collectibles spending spree so I could add an entertainment upgrade to my Game room/Office upstairs. UPS delivered this past Friday a nice piece of hardware I've been wanting for a long, long time. :banana
ps3-slim-120gb1.jpg

I also ordered an HDMI cable and a Sony Blu-ray disc remote control since I'll also be using the PS3 to watch movies on Blu-ray.

13646912x.jpg

Sony Bravia 37" , I should have gone to 42. It might look too small. :emperor The tv its replacing is 37 but that has sides nearly thicker than the tv itself so it looks bigger than it is.:rotfl
Suppose I'll have to get used to the size. :emperor:lol

Back