What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up these guys from THE LAIR in the Bronx

IMGA0741.jpg
IMGA0733.jpg

Since I don't care to talk to you fools about them... I have almost all the 1/6 BTW. Same goes with SW, I only like to converse with the Marvel and GI JOE section....

Hidden Ski collections...shhh. But wtf Ski?!?!? you forgot about Dre. (MOTU thread). Come on BROTHER!

:monkey4

Whoa Skiman, that is one epic haul you got there!!! Awesome pieces for your collection!!! Congrats!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Epic Haul there Ski.

Congrats brother.

I hope to see you display it all someday.

Make sure you keep some room for Smack Down :D.

Hidden Ski collections...shhh. But wtf Ski?!?!? you forgot about Dre. (MOTU thread). Come on BROTHER!

Oh yea I totally forgot about MOTUC thread, I converse with them regularly as well :rock

Whoa Skiman, that is one epic haul you got there!!! Awesome pieces for your collection!!! Congrats!!!! :rock :rock

Awesome Ski how good is that capt Vs Red in person eh? :rock

That IMO is one of the best Dio's Marvel has, the only thing that would top it would be Spidey vs HULK but I all ready have a few of those...

Epic Haul there Ski.

Congrats brother.

I hope to see you display it all someday.

Thanks fellas, it didn't take long to get all those pieces and that's why I forgot half of them towards the end :rotfl The only bad part about getting pieces that come up for sale that you need is getting too fast. I should be into the new home this late Spring/Summer and I can't wait to start the Ski Cave!!!!

I'm gonna try man, you know I love HULK :lecture

Thanks fellas, it didn't take long to get all those pieces and that's why I forgot half of them towards the end :rotfl The only bad part about getting pieces that come up for sale that you need is getting too fast. I should be into the new home this late Spring/Summer and I can't wait to start the Ski Cave!!!!

I'm gonna try man, you know I love HULK :lecture

Is there a high premium on the dio ?

If I can get this Cap PF I may go after a skull... Then the dio ... :D

Well you know I got him here when you are ready... his is the last man standing ! :rock

Is there a high premium on the dio ?

If I can get this Cap PF I may go after a skull... Then the dio ... :D

Well you know I got him here when you are ready... his is the last man standing ! :rock

Skull should be a easy score, I think he's around the $300 mark, the dio (Ex not sure about the reg) can be had for anywhere around $600-$650 so it's up there around the Captain PF Ex mark.

Awesome bro :rock

Skull should be a easy score, I think he's around the $300 mark, the dio (Ex not sure about the reg) can be had for anywhere around $600-$650 so it's up there around the Captain PF Ex mark.

Awesome bro :rock

Man, I may have to pass on the dio until later... Once I can score Cap I will look at Skull though.

Look who arrived today -

neca-t-800-bfg.jpg

:rock

That is so cool. Neca really stepped it up ! Too bad I can't get sucked into the 6" pieces again... ufff.

Is that 1/6? How are the guns? Can they be used for other 1/6 figs?

Nope, that one is 7". only, as are these:

Man or Machine
4188Omon-tL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Endo
FIG1552.jpg

The following two however are in both 7" and 1/6. As for removable accessories, there's the shotgun, and I'm pretty sure the grenade launcher is removable too. The Final Battle one has a button on his chest which activates the T-800's robo eye, as well as an alt. head (the eye thing is exclusive to the 1/6 version).

Pescadero Escape
41Nv6WCuQ8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Final Battle
31WZBCuAWlL._SL500_AA250_.jpg

Most accessories for all of these are removable. maybe except the sunglasses on the PE.
And yes, NECA is again pulling a (AVP:R) Wolf

That Cyberdyne Showdown figure is my favotire 7" action figure ever made...adside from the Medieval Kurgan

It is a fantastic figure. One minor problem, the eyes are slightly off IMO, just look too cartoony. That picture you saw earlier has that classic Ahnawld glare, while the real thing looks... different.

Back