What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Les' Elder..
collection175.jpg

Wow!! Thats badass!! CONGRATZ!!!

Went to Toys2 today and no Hot Toys Wolverine and nothing else in that interested me so, i drop into my local comic shop on the way home and they got the DX Joker in from Diamond and with 20% off, i got it for $179CAN, damn good price.I told myself i would not buy any more fricking TDK stuff but this figure is awesome, packaging presentation is top notch.Very very impressed.

*edit pic* LOL!

359frrc.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Toys2 today and no Hot Toys Wolverine and nothing else in that interested me so, i drop into my local comic shop on the way home and they got the DX Joker in from Diamond and with 20% off, i got it for $179CAN, damn good price.I told myself i would not buy any more fricking TDK stuff but this figure is awesome, packaging presentation is top notch.Very very impressed.

*edit pic* LOL!

359frrc.jpg

Debating on getting this piece, I pulled away from Joker Version 1 so I still need this. :monkey1

Hi All; NEWBIE here! I just managed to get a great deal before Christmas. Purchased GIGER'S ALIEN Miniature Bust autographed on Ebay from Mitsuaki (Mune) Munegumi in Japan for $525 shipped! He did a great job shipping it to me; arrived express air and even the plexiglass cover was intact!! :joy

She-Hulk coming my way. Lots of discussion about the eyes, not centered and all, but to me this Comiquette delivers. I'm sure when people see this statue they don't look at the eyes, atleast I don't, my focus is elsewhere :naughty

6836_press06-001.jpg

Debating on getting this piece, I pulled away from Joker Version 1 so I still need this. :monkey1

Definately pick up the Joker DX...you won't regret it Ski. I've seen it in person. It's phenomenal. If I didn't have the V1 Joker w/ the BR Joker head, than I would've got this long ago. It's pointless for myself to double dip on the same character. Instead, I ordered the HT Godfather instead over the weekend from BBTS.

Definately pick up the Joker DX...you won't regret it Ski. I've seen it in person. It's phenomenal. If I didn't have the V1 Joker w/ the BR Joker head, than I would've got this long ago. It's pointless for myself to double dip on the same character. Instead, I ordered the HT Godfather instead over the weekend from BBTS.

Sweet Joker may of found a new home :naughty

Back