What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received the Imperial Officer Badge - Grand Moff Tarkin badge from Corellian Exports on RPF:

2iuydrt.jpg

mw2HardenedX360.jpg

xbox360elite.jpg

My old one got the RROD (second time in 4 years) and even though i have warranty and it's getting fixed, i decided to get a new one. I didnt want to wait to get it back and it was time to move on. It will break down again and i've been thinking about upgrading to an Elite for awhile.

My LCS is holding on to a Bowen Retro Green Hulk for me, I'll pick it up on Tuesday. Also got a Bowen Classic Spider-Man statue (the one with the water tower) & I have should have that late next week.
:banana

The MR plaque signed by Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper) too bad it is a bit faded:

slqupw.jpg

Final MR AT-AT SE display with the 4 plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper) next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB) and a special tall AT-AT plaque:

2mnlm35.jpg

The MR plaque signed by Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper) too bad it is a bit faded:

slqupw.jpg

Final MR AT-AT SE display with the 4 plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper) next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB) and a special tall AT-AT plaque:

2mnlm35.jpg

wow that is looking great!

Back