What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, I was expecting to get the same piece. The body had some damage so I suspect they had to replace the whole thing in this case.

Well, I know what you mean, but my thinking in both of my cases was that they have a few extras (possibly proofs?!?) that they simply add the number to the base on to make the replacement. I mean when my SSE Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman arrived, I was blown away at how superior the paint apps were to the original shipment, which arrived with two broken parts! Kind of made me want to break everything I get from them just so I could possibly receive a better looking piece!

But I wouldn't do that! :monkey3

My latest purchase: Aliens Warrior VCD from Sideshow because they always suck me in with promotions, and a trade for an Alien VCD.

Thanks Avfin! :wave

Quite a haul you picked up firefly. Have you opened and checked out the clone trooper yet. I'm wondering what it's like or even worth buying, I think I'm going to pass on it though.

Thanks bro...I do like the Utapau Clone, its alot better than the Stormtrooper...Its a pretty solid figure, however, Ive read that some people still get loose parts, but mine came pretty tight...

Well, I know what you mean, but my thinking in both of my cases was that they have a few extras (possibly proofs?!?) that they simply add the number to the base on to make the replacement. I mean when my SSE Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman arrived, I was blown away at how superior the paint apps were to the original shipment, which arrived with two broken parts! Kind of made me want to break everything I get from them just so I could possibly receive a better looking piece!

But I wouldn't do that! :monkey3

My latest purchase: Aliens Warrior VCD from Sideshow because they always suck me in with promotions, and a trade for an Alien VCD.

Thanks Avfin! :wave
True. I've had to return more of my PF's lately then in the past. The replacement did have a better paint job and looked like the artists reworked it. Really make one wonder. Doesn't it?

gunman_c1851_19.jpg

:D

lucky!! I had to cancel mine due to money problems but I'll be getting her in the next couple of months :banana

It's awesome isn't it? i almost paid £200 in the uk for a Reg one but getting the Ex from sideshow worked out at about £230 so well happy with that. :D

Got my hot toys lost predator today, it looks great !
gonna wait awhile before i try putting it together, i've never assemble one before, i dread that part.

Got Buck Rogers in the mail Monday... figure is great. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I think they really captured the feel of the old school character :rock

bucka.jpg

Back