What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that guy wasn't completely blacklisted after what he did

I think most of the Mondo-type artists trace, even Tyler Stout. IMO, he's one of the least creative artists and I can't believe people like his work so much.
Manev was really dumb to carbon copy something so obvious.

Manev carbon copy, I missed that.

[h=1]The Punisher [2004] by Tim Bradstreet.[/h]
1zzopd2.jpg

I think most of the Mondo-type artists trace, even Tyler Stout. IMO, he's one of the least creative artists and I can't believe people like his work so much.
Manev was really dumb to carbon copy something so obvious.

I once thought that of Jerry V, but then I watched him create a piece and I was amazed.

Latest purchase..nothing. SS hasn't released anything other than 6th scale toys of late. Where are the statues? Next week is Emma whats-her-face (no interest whatsoever) and more 6th scale toys. I'm sooooo bored.

[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
21.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
H13.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
H15.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
H7.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
19.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
17.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Box.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Bed.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]

Yo ONEYE, Nice snag!! That looks stellar!! A bit jealous myself :lol

I just added 2 more to the collection: Hercules and Tarzan. Also managed to get a good price for Lady and the Tramp (these damn Disney vault ones are an expensive pain in the ass :lol) Only need Sleeping Beauty next year, and that leaves 3 left for the rest of the Diamond Edition series; which all are factory sealed :yess:

disneymovies.jpg

Back