What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up one of these for cheaper than retail off of Amazon, a post-Xmas gift to myself :)

P1040139.jpg

Cowboy Bebop rocks!! :clap

I was doing some last minute Christmas shopping and stumbled across this guy. Doctor Who Adipose! Way too adorable not to buy :1-1:

829236922.jpg

Are you going to add the ribbon with card attached as that would be amazing.

That is on the to do list as well. I hope next year to make a bench in the garage for my projects after getting most of my empty boxes into the attic.
I've got replica kits that need to be glued and painted and other things. No fancy paintjobs, just one or 2 colors of spray cans needed on most things.

Something I have been after a number of years now. I remember getting out of this line because all of the cool baddies were unavailable. No use keeping sidepieces when centerpieces will never be owned.

Great sculpt and quality. One solid hunk of polystone (so heavy the styrofoam is struggling to keep up at the base). Huge fan of the character, this thing makes an impact. Arrived in perfect condition to boot, Price was also really good, so overall I am a happy collector.

People visiting will think twice about going into my collection room, this is the first thing they see at eyelevel. :lol

Something I have been after a number of years now. I remember getting out of this line because all of the cool baddies were unavailable. No use keeping sidepieces when centerpieces will never be owned.

Great sculpt and quality. One solid hunk of polystone (so heavy the styrofoam is struggling to keep up at the base). Huge fan of the character, this thing makes an impact. Arrived in perfect condition to boot, Price was also really good, so overall I am a happy collector.

People visiting will think twice about going into my collection room, this is the first thing they see at eyelevel. :lol

That looks awesome Egel. Nice pics!

Ingo, looks like you ran over someone's doormat. :lol

:lol No that's just a wired frame (chickenwire) to prevent Martens from getting in the engine bay and chewing through all kinds of wiring. They are a bit of a problem here in the countryside. Looks a bit like a doormat though! :lol

Last edited:
Not a purchase but a gift...
Breaking Bad complete series.
Never seen it before but hope it's as good as everyone says.
Looking forward to many sleepless nights.

Back