What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest - Hot Toys T-700:

3770976182_083bf2f5cc_b.jpg

3770174979_374e77088e_b.jpg

Ooooh! Oooh! Ooooh! I want it!!! :banghead Damn money tree, why won't you bere fruit????
Love the pictures. Is that a custom backdrop?

Man, they did a bad job painting the hair. They didn't even try to stay off the skin.

It actually looks fine in person, but the hair work is a bit sloppier than usual... probably due to the hair laying across his forehead more than others and that being zombie they can get away with it easier :lol

OOOH, that T600 looks great, Karnis! Can't wait for mine to ship. Should be any day now.

Anyway, I'm a bit late to the party, but I got lucky and snagged an Enterbay Bruce Lee as Kato figure for $110!!

IMG_1153.jpg
IMG_1155.jpg

I got lucky on ebay:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170365595041&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The seller had other 1/6 scale figures and Chogokin mechs that sold quickly because of how low he listed them for. When I bought Kato (BIN), he had an HT BR Joker and a Koto Iron Man Mark II statue listed for pretty cheap. Those went fast.

Thanks for the tip! He posted another one and I bought it!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170366486221

The DVDs of Oliver & Company and Mulan II. I'm watching O&C right now and I feel a little insulted because they've put an ad for "Space Buddies" at the beginning of it and I cannot imagine a more idiotic premise for a movie than sending a bunch of puppies into space.

I just purchased 3 DC Direct figures(12 inch)
Dr. Manhattan,Rorschach & The Comedian.
I had a problem with my Dr. Manhattan,his lower left leg was split down the middle and every time I tried to snap it back together it wouldn't hold.:banghead
So a quick shot of Krazy Glue fixed that.:D

The DVDs of Oliver & Company and Mulan II. I'm watching O&C right now and I feel a little insulted because they've put an ad for "Space Buddies" at the beginning of it and I cannot imagine a more idiotic premise for a movie than sending a bunch of puppies into space.

I saw the trailer for it yesterday when i sat down to watch Pinocchio on BR. That was one of the wort things i've seen in my life :monkey4 :yuck

Back