What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stomach is NOT very attractive... :monkey1

Frazetta women are so sexy, they look like real women.

frank_frazetta_sun_goddess.jpg

My eFX TIE Fighter arrived, just put it together. Glad I managed to attach the screws quite easily, but indeed I had to sand down the interior of the wing cover plates to fit better - now I can have them on or off with ease. To peel off the sticky paper on the acrylic base was a HUGE pain in the *** though. I couldn't peel it off in one move like on Vader helmet base, but small pieces half size a dollar bill. Crazy.

Overall it looks really impressive, I wanted this TIE Fighter studio scale for years, and can say I'm happy with it. I don't know too much about TIE Fighter's accuracy, but even if not as accurate as a custom TIE Fighter kit, the eFX is still a great display piece.

efxtiefighter10.jpg

efxtiefighter12.jpg

efxtiefighter15.jpg

efxtiefighter20.jpg

tumblr_m42scu2MTk1rtqnlwo1_500_zpsf9637e98.gif
:lol

Looks great congrats bro. :hi5:

:lol

Thanks! :rock :rock :rock

where did you buy it? been looking for it everywhere :panic:

I found it at a local Toys 'R Us. They sold out quick. It really is impressive in person. I know the hype for them is kind of crazy now, but I think things will die down once (and if) they flood the market. Rumor is some other retailers could potentially carry them in the future.

Back