What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AragornPF001.jpg

My latest acquisitions! :D

Picked up an MR Stormblaster and Rebel Blaster and EFX Storm helm.

Im hiding them in the garage atm out of view from the missus, putting some shelves up next week, the $h*t$ gonna hit the fan then :google

Im hiding them in the garage atm out of view from the missus, putting some shelves up next week, the $h*t$ gonna hit the fan then :google

:lol Sounds like my house! I got chewed yesterday when my Medi Shocktrooper arrived.

Nice, sounds like me as well, I got a lecture for The Thing appearing out of now where, I was like whoa where did that come from, I didn't even notice the 24", 34lbs creature... hmp......:dunno

This is what I got today, my Hot Toys Batman and Final Fantasty 7 Cloud vs Sephiroth in the final battle of Advent Children - really pleased with these 2 statues as I got them for £40 each and they go for £180 each usually, both mint in box.

avp2.jpg

Haven't been able to photograph it yet (This is a pic from the guy who built it for me) but this is my latest piece... Bug Killer by Narin, it's friggin HUGE!!!

Thanks :) It even comes with a swappable masked head that you can change out. I can't get over how huge it is, it doesn't even fit in my display case. I have to cover it with a plastic cover until I figure out how to display it lol!

Thanks :) It even comes with a swappable masked head that you can change out. I can't get over how huge it is, it doesn't even fit in my display case. I have to cover it with a plastic cover until I figure out how to display it lol!
WHY DAN, WHY???

Why do you get these cool predator kits, and tease me?:lol

Would you say it's 1:8 scale?

Oh hell no, way bigger than that! It's a very large 1:6. It's about 17" tall and 18" wide and around 10" deep. It's friggin HUGE!

Back