What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest addition to my collection...

e451d71a.jpg

Zuuuuuuullll.jpg

animeIvy.jpg

Deadeyesigned.jpg

Deadeye figure signed by Scot McNeil who voiced him in the cartoon. He was super cool and spent a lot of time with his fans and was such a Joker (I herd he signed a subway sub that day lol)

Who doesn't like a 4 armed one eye anthropomorphized duck who shoots first and then shoots more?

Besides my Buffy scythe, I am adding the Tesla to my most prized possessions. It also cost 4x as much as the scythe. Very worth it. It is weighted, and absolutely beautifully detailed. The box is also pretty awesome. I’m more pleased with it then I thought I would be.

DSCN3884.jpg

DSCN3890.jpg

DSCN3894.jpg

DSCN3895.jpg

DSCN3897.jpg

Besides my Buffy scythe, I am adding the Tesla to my most prized possessions. It also cost 4x as much as the scythe. Very worth it. It is weighted, and absolutely beautifully detailed. The box is also pretty awesome. I’m more pleased with it then I thought I would be.

DSCN3884.jpg

DSCN3890.jpg

DSCN3894.jpg

DSCN3895.jpg

DSCN3897.jpg

My friend does/did(haven't asked him in a long time) special effects for Warehouse 13. I guess it has quite a following? He may have designed that LOL!

Back