What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a side note, my latest addition is the Angel maquette.

No more orders coming for the rest of the year. My wallet is happy again!

I have a few things to show you guys that I picked up over the last two months.
Sorry for the bad phone photos.

1) Palisades Invader Zim & Gir Toy Fair Exclusive A Holy Grail of mine:
pppppp032.jpg

2) Palisades Gir in his Dog Suit:
pppppp033.jpg

3) Mattel Undertaker found him at Walmart today:
pppppp031.jpg

4) "The Fly" Original Poster I found at a yard sale for
15 dollars:
pppppp036.jpg

5) Original poster from Raiders also found at the same yard sale for 8 dollars:
pppppp034.jpg

6) Then I found seven boxes of Lego blind bags at my walmart, which were all on clearance:
lllll056.jpg

Purchased and arrived yesterday, from the talented Kaijuboy..his custom Hollywood Collectibles 1:1 Big Chap Alien bust...
2012-06-07123354-picsay.jpg

awesome bust collection how do you like that big chap compared to the sideshow alien warrior life size at least i think that's the alien warrior in the very left of that pic?
Thanks chosenone.to be honest I hated the Big Chap bust from HCG...but I fell in love of Kaijuboy custom bust of Chap..I Had to buy it from him..the Alien warrior is one of fav..when I put both side by side..the paint app & added tubes that he did on Chap make it even or a little better than Warrior..its that great,the man has skills.

THAT is some sick ____!!!! Might be first time I've been jealous. :lol j/k

Major congrats!!!! SICK!

Ski

*SICK!*

Thanks Skiman...its a piece i needed to add to the collection.When a company fails on paint app or sculpt on a product they sell..its custom guys like you,kaijuboy,Raf and many others that do high quality improvements on them.

HT Joker, batman 1989, T 800 plus Police Station Shoot out accessories and 1/6 hulk statue.

That's a really nice collection you got there, BG! :rock :rock :rock

Thank you!! Much appreciated.

And man, I am enjoying some of the additions I am seeing. Congrats to all.

I had some new prints come in, and a couple of super special signed ones that I am still flipping out over. I'll get some pics up once the special ones are framed.

I got Mondo's Hawkeye (Tom Whalen) in as well but I wont have that framed for a long time. And I did put up the Cap print so I'll get a shot when the sun isn't shining directly on it.

Back