What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
different country, different prices...IMO
where I lived (Indonesia), $270 each for figures listed above...is too much
except Batman and Joker, I can get them all with <$200 each...and $225 top for Batman/Joker

just a cent :)

Wow, is that less than $200 US dollars? I buy all my figures off ebay, so that's about $240 US dollars for each of my figs. I thought I was getting a decent deal, so maybe not!!

Wow, is that less than $200 US dollars? I buy all my figures off ebay, so that's about $240 US dollars for each of my figs. I thought I was getting a decent deal, so maybe not!!

yup, $USD...but I think $240 is pretty fair price if you get them from eBay

edit: i just figured that your DX Bruce Lee and DX Jack Sparrow is EX version,,,,well, >$200 then :D :D

Only just got into Hot Toys figures 2-3 months ago, and just ordered 4 more today!

I worked out that on average, I have paid $270 per figure fully shipped.

For the figures that I have, is this too much, or about right?

- DX04 Bruce (exclusive with extra body)
- DX05 Indy
- DX06 Jack (exclusive with long telescope)
- DX08 Batman
- DX09 Joker
- MMS143 Spiderman
- MMS152 Superman
- MMS162 Classic Predator
- MMS165 Spiderman (black)

So is an average of $270 each for the above a decent deal, or have I been paying way too much? I always check on ebay, and most of the time these were either the best deal, or very close and I went with the seller because they could group figures into combined shipping.

Please let me know if these are exorbitant prices (I hope not)!!

Great deals...Avg of $270 is pretty good. There is one or two I need off your recent purchases..:hi5:

Cheap! Some of these 1:6 are way out of my price range!

That's funny Averone! I didn't think you have a price range...:wave

different country, different prices...IMO
where I lived (Indonesia), $270 each for figures listed above...is too much
except Batman and Joker, I can get them all with <$200 each...and $225 tops for Batman/Joker

just a cent :)

well , i used to buy from CSc and im in India, the new ones cost me avg 260 including shipping, so i feel its reasonable enough, now if ur in singapore or place where HT can be found locally its a different matter

HT TFA Captain America. I chose him over the PF. Just like the likeness on the 1:6 figure a lot better.

:rock :rock :rock

daloot.jpg

Just got a SSC Crimson Cobra Commander on EBay. It's unopened and I got it for $165.00 with shipping included.

After picking up Snake Eyes earlier this week, all I need now are Beachhead, Desert Ops Officer and Desert Ops Sniper and I will be totally current on all SSC Joes !:yess::blissy:blissy:rock:rock:yess:

Just arrived today. Got it for $175 shipped from Amazing Toys. Was really shocked to find a brand new but long retired Dinosauria piece available for sale.

Picture.jpg

Back