What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought her at amazon uk, she cost with shipping 210 £
But they only have one left and she cost 320£ she was hard to find.
Har du samlet sideshow længe?

I love Amazon. You can be lucky and find some good deals over there. Esp. for us EU folks. Buying stuff overseas can be a costly affair with customs and all.

Check ur PM. :)

Mark,s "THEMADBUG" Custom Myers

p3240059.jpg
[/IMG]

Onescustom,s re-make freddy

p3210022.jpg

Oh boy...too many too list. I purchased a Spiderman Comiquette today. The previous week I purchased a Carnage, Venom, and Punisher. Next for me is a Cap America PF and Hulk Comiquette.

Just received my second PCS piece. Mumm-Ra is a welcome addition to me collection. Here are a couple pics next to Lion-O and Thor in particular for scale:

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

I'm jealoussss! Hope you got a good deal on them.

Got a good price on Carnage Exclusive, but paid WELL over retail for the Venom Ex and Spiderman Ex. It really sucks to get into the game late, man. I don't plan on selling these pieces any time soon. They're being accumulated, stored away, and will eventually be displayed in my gameroom when I buy a house.

Just received my second PCS piece. Mumm-Ra is a welcome addition to me collection. Here are a couple pics next to Lion-O and Thor in particular for scale:

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

They are so big! I had no idea of the size

Congrats!! :clap

Back