What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Met up with my friend xJamiex and bought this off him:

Scarecrow-1.jpg

And while I was waiting for him (I got there half an hour early) I bought this:

Mortalkombatboxsetxbox.jpg

Got it on sale for $60 :)

Fantastic, thanks form the info
These are very detailed and I would be proud to own a few
Now, what stores should I go look for these? Thanks in advance

Indeed, these are awesome military figures. Hope to gear up one of these guys this weekend. Cotswold Collectibles or Monkey Depot are good places for Military figures.

Holy ____ Void! Nice pick-ups indeed. :duff

Good luck with the wall mount, it can be real fun times. I usually get to do at least one a week at work & it's always a blast. /end sarcasm

Thanks, DeadLeaves. :duff I should have called you to help install my mount. :wave I installed the wall mount yesterday with the help of a family friend who held up the back plate while I screwed in the lag bolts. Man, no fun lifting a 65" 123 pound Plasma to a wall mount and thinking any minute one may loose a grip and see your expensive tv crash to the floor. Phew! Thankfully that didn't happen.

Cool figures. I tried getting in the military theme......I gave up after trying to put together the first one lol. I really respect the patience of people that can get those guys fully outfitted.

Yeah, these figures do require extreme patience and care putting them together. But well worth it at the end.

Wow! Did you pick up an inheritance or something?! :clap

I just bought the VIERA TC-P55VT30 55-inch myself, with the Sanus LL11-B1 Super-slim low-profile wall mount and Onkyo TX-NR509
Home theater receiver. Had to do some custom framing and dry-walling/texturing. Prepping the wall for mounting soon.

No inheritance unfortunately. :( It just helped not having any car payments or credit card debt. :monkey3

Cool, good choice on the VIERA. I went with the 65" since I was already spoiled with having a larger screen size with my old 65" Mitsubishi. Only thing I need to do to complete my setup is to install the PowerBridge when it arrives and hook up my components/surround sound speakers.
POWERBRIDGE.jpg

Hope to have everything setup before end of next week. My wife is planning to invite friends and family to our house for a "Movie Night" with food and drinks to christen the new TV.

Good luck with your mounting, NCC-1701!

Thanks, DeadLeaves. :duff I should have called you to help install my mount. :wave I installed the wall mount yesterday with the help of a family friend who held up the back plate while I screwed in the lag bolts. Man, no fun lifting a 65" 123 pound Plasma to a wall mount and thinking any minute one may loose a grip and see your expensive tv crash to the floor. Phew! Thankfully that didn't happen.

Glad it all went to plan, they certainly look flash up on the wall with all the cables hidden. :hi5:

I like that powerbridge - will have to check it out.

This week was a busy, expensive week for me....

Lady Death Clayburn Chaos statue
Hot Toys Ghost Rider from bwayne, right here on the boards :)
DC Direct Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman statue
My pre-order for Hot Toys Christopher Reeve/Superman is coming next.

Too much coolness out there!

Back