What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got myself the Mystique LSB.

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

SS sent me a little gifty which I really like and was a total surprise.

IMG_1616.jpg

I love the Browncoat hat.

How much was it if you don't mind?

I got the hat and bag together and it was $60. I think the hat portion was $25.

Awesome stuff, BG! :rock :rock :rock
I'd love to see the Serenity art when you've got it all signed and framed in better glas!

Thank you! I will still take a photo of it tonight once it's hung. It just might be really glare-y. But it's not art. lol. It's just a movie poster.

Finally got my grail from my gf for valentines
Spiderman 1:1 Bust 25/250

168869c6.jpg

With the others
575ad5eb.jpg

26d318a3.jpg

5d371ed4.jpg

8deda26e.jpg

f7ecc534.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You finally got one!!! :rock

I was getting ready to ask you the other day, in your WTB thread. I remember you looking for one. Congrats!!!!

Picked these guys up today, by far the best 1/10th scale Koto Star Wars statues to date.

np5ms9.jpg

2lc7eib.jpg

1252877.jpg

24wh8b5.jpg

Awesome stuff, BG! :rock :rock :rock
I'd love to see the Serenity art when you've got it all signed and framed in better glas!

I have it on the wall now and was able to take the photo at an angle so that the glare isn't too noticeable. 5 to go. Well 6 because Joss Whedon WILL sign it one day.

DSCN3240.jpg

Summer Glau is hot on that picture :drool

That is the best she looked.

Buff, if you ever see her, try to get her to sign in black. She loves to use metallic pens and many times won't let you change her on that. They take years (exaggeration) to dry and and will stick and peel on folding.

She messed up my cast pic and has me on the verge of wanting to start all over.

That is the best she looked.

Buff, if you ever see her, try to get her to sign in black. She loves to use metallic pens and many times won't let you change her on that. They take years (exaggeration) to dry and and will stick and peel on folding.

She messed up my cast pic and has me on the verge of wanting to start all over.

Don't worry, I will MAKE her sign it black to match.

Charisma Carpenter signed something in blue for us, over black. I mean seriously? How dense can you be? Can't even hardly see it.

Don't worry, I will MAKE her sign it black to match.

Charisma Carpenter signed something in blue for us, over black. I mean seriously? How dense can you be? Can't even hardly see it.

Well it is Charisma Carpenter, what do you expect? :chase :wink1:

Thank you for the compliment. Means a lot! It was fun and tiring and awesome. Both the expo and the video.
:lol

I really wish I could have been there but your video made me fee like I was. :clap Thank you for putting the time and effort into making it and posting it for us Firefly/Serenity fans. :1-1:

Last edited:
Back