What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is a badass looking piece! Looks like Sideshow brought their A-game with the T-800 :rock

Funny how something that cool started off with that awkward sketch that freaked everyone out :lol

Truly smokes the T2 PF.

Ski

Yes it does BUT the T2 sculpt is still awesome. Looking at the 2 side-by-side you will instantly recognize the improvement in paint apps. This alone is a huge improvement for Sideshow. I'm very impressed.

Wow, that is a badass looking piece! Looks like Sideshow brought their A-game with the T-800 :rock

Funny how something that cool started off with that awkward sketch that freaked everyone out :lol

:lol yup I remember that sketch and I also remember someone adding a ballerina shirt to it too :D

IMG_7892.jpg

:rock

AWESOME dude! Congrats!

Thanks, Chris. I think it's still available but i'd assume not for too long. Still 750 is a pretty large edition size too.

Yea Cobra Commander was at 500 I believe and once that Chrome Dome surfaced, it didn't take but a week for it to go. We might have a little more time with this guy but perhaps not too much.

If it does take a while to sell out, I would really be shocked.

War in the North Snow Troll from Best Buy. Not quite the Sideshow statue, but for 10$ I couldn't pass up! :lol

I'm new to collecting SSC (I had three statues before; Lord of the Rings bookends, Universal Monster Busts and Lord of the Rings Gollum (came with the Ltd. Extended Version)) but I bought the following in December and January:
Indiana Jones PF - $162
Mola Ram EX PF - $162
Indiana Jones vs. Mola Ram Diorama - $162
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom EX PF - $162

Han Solo - $125
Luke Skywalker - $125

Last edited:
I'm new to collecting SSC (I had three statues before; Lord of the Rings bookends, Universal Monster Busts and Lord of the Rings Gollum (came with the Ltd. Extended Version)) but I bought the following in December and January:
Indiana Jones PF - $162
Mola Ram EX PF - $162
Indiana Jones vs. Mola Ram Diorama - $162
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom EX PF - $162

Han Solo - $125
Luke Skywalker - $125

Great prices... but how did you get them all for $162?

Back