What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good hauling

My lastest haul:

SSCAsh.jpg

SSC Ash for a custom.

HotToysbatman.jpg

The Dark Knight MMS 71. I got this because of the oil leakage problems with the DX. This figure is arund 3 years old with no problems. Also the price was better than a DX. I'm just enthralled with him. Such a great figure:yess:

My lastest haul:

SSCAsh.jpg

SSC Ash for a custom.

HotToysbatman.jpg

The Dark Knight MMS 71. I got this because of the oil leakage problems with the DX. This figure is arund 3 years old with no problems. Also the price was better than a DX. I'm just enthralled with him. Such a great figure:yess:

You could have got the medi, thats what i have and he's absolutely friggn' spectacular!
IMAG0110.jpg

You could have got the medi, thats what i have and he's absolutely friggn' spectacular!
IMAG0110.jpg

Yeah there were a bunch of options such as Takara and Medicom.

I'm not too famlair with those brands so I stuck to the tired abd tested Hot Toys. I also wanted a full size figure. I hear the medicom stuff is/used to be shorter and I wanted Batman to stay in scale with Two Face and the Joker.

Also when I make a make a purchase I like to do it Canada so it limits my avilblity a bit.

Ok, awesome figure. I guess its not that easy to find from what you're saying. Love the detailing on the outfit.

Back