What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
317bd0a5-1.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Sweetness!!!

Here's my latest score! Got them today!!

picture.php

I noticed that, too. Pretty tempting.

Funny thing is that I posted in this thread not 20 minutes earlier that if these ever hit 300 I'd buy them. What kind of cosmic karma is that?! :slap

Still going to hold off and see if they dip into the 130's each. Probably won't but it's worth a shot. :pray:

Shepperton Design Studios (SDS) 1:1 Stormtrooper Stunt helmet:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2e2xTnL4ro"]YouTube - ‪SDS Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet‬‏[/ame]

sdsstormtrooperstunthel.jpg

Shepperton Design Studios (SDS) 1:1 Stormtrooper Stunt helmet:

Very nice!!!

I'd like to order one of these, I always heard it was problematic getting them to the US. IIRC it's legal for Shepperton to sell them anywhere in the would except the US.

Very nice!!!

I'd like to order one of these, I always heard it was problematic getting them to the US. IIRC it's legal for Shepperton to sell them anywhere in the would except the US.

Thanks. Indeed SDS has restriction in US. But you could ask a UK friend to help, SDS cannot ship directly to you, but someone from UK has no such problem. ;) The SDS helmets are great, serious prop collectors have at least one of these.

Congrats jkno for cool Stormtrooper helmet :rock

Thank you :hi5:

I just a Medicom Joker and a DC Direct Joker. And I gotta say, the Medicom Joker looks better than what people complain about. It definitely isn't screen accurate, but as a stand alone Joker, I think it looks pretty good. Yeah I said it! It looks good.

Pretty small, but my custom balaclava for my takbats came today. looks pretty nice!
IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

I also got a hot toys stand for my new TDK medicom bats. he's now complete.:yess:

Next up: DX joker! A second Takbats and a Hot toys scarecrow!!!

Enterbay Bruce Lee Behind the Scene Game of Death Beijing Expo Limited Edition :rock :rock :rock

046-1.jpg

021-7.jpg

044-2.jpg

Also got my custom Jared Nomack (Blade 2) from Skiman today which is incredible! Pics of that tomorrow! :rock

Back