What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite toy related but just picked up a new monitor mount
photo1cp.jpg

photo2kk.jpg

and I couldn't resist
photoryt.jpg

If it only were a touch screen ........ :p

:borg:

And another kind of recent haul, just figured i'd take a few shots this time.

1/48th scale Yamato VF-1J variable fighter/Hikaru Ichijo (weathered edition).
qn9pau.jpg

vy6sl1.jpg

suy7fo.jpg

Very sharp setup there Geil, is that LCARS display reading the Romulan Neutral Zone?. :lol

Here's today's haul from Hong Kong :rock

Look at how many stamps they used to ship this stuff :lol
007-5.jpg

2 custom BD Donnie Yen sculpts :rock
009-6.jpg

020-4.jpg

023-3.jpg

025-4.jpg

A couple Alien items, and a GL ring from TRU.

dscn1982k.jpg

I also find it very weird/cool that even though I got the brown-tint version of the Neca warrior, it still photographs blue. :lol

Just got this in and I have to say I am very disappointed with the result. From the cheap packing to the even cheaper materials used to make it. The reactor is made from plastic and isn't finished very well and the base is metal but I don't think it is machined aluminium as stated as it has been painted over, if it was machined aluminium you wouldn't have to paint it IMO. The plastic part where the LED's sit is not clear like the proto but white plastic which just shows the light from the LED's when it is turned on. I was so looking forward to this but what a let down.

Here are some quick pics

P5252839.jpg

P5252840.jpg

P5252843.jpg

P5252844.jpg

P5252846.jpg

P5252848.jpg

Unless you are a hardcore fan and this is a must, I would stay well clear and save your money.

You could prob just use it as a fancy display light in your cabinet..
Sorry for your disapointment. I hate when that happens.

Yikes!
Surely you can get a refund since it sounds like theres a ton of false advertisement?

You could prob just use it as a fancy display light in your cabinet..
Sorry for your disapointment. I hate when that happens.

I think I will just put it down to experience, I hope this is a help for people thinking about buying it. It's probably the reason there is only 1 pic of it on the website. :peace

Back