What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats htg :rock
That's a massive statue and available at a great price now!

Here's the new mummy corner...just added the SSE bust #15/15
sse3.jpg

sse.jpg

thanks hun!! yeah i did get it for an awesome price!! :)
wow! you got an amazing collection!! im drooling right now!! i want that district 9 gun and rexy bust so badly!!! i know someone that dresses as the predator and Alien! :)

Congrats htg :rock
That's a massive statue and available at a great price now!

Here's the new mummy corner...just added the SSE bust #15/15
sse3.jpg

sse.jpg

No way in hell could I sleep in that room. I would have woken up with heart failure and been dead before you know it. Very awesome though. The Mummy especially.

Thanks fellas :wave

It looks like the 1:1 Predator ripped his head off as a trophy :horror
Actually he already decapitated the T-800 :horror
hold.jpg

thanks hun!! yeah i did get it for an awesome price!! :)
wow! you got an amazing collection!! im drooling right now!! i want that district 9 gun and rexy bust so badly!!! i know someone that dresses as the predator and Alien! :)
Thank-you! I'm currently working on getting a raptor bust to sit next to rexy, hehe. So who is this person that dresses like that ?? :dunno

No way in hell could I sleep in that room. I would have woken up with heart failure and been dead before you know it. Very awesome though. The Mummy especially.
LOL! Its not too bad...actually my gf has gotten used to it too...she thinks the predalien bust is the worst one, haha!

Behold !

66joker.jpg

Few yrs ago this puppet sold for 612$ (twas Sears exclusive....only available in a puppet theatre set fea B/R/J puppets , theatre set retailed for 5$ then.......now it sells for 3-3.5k easily)

Getting Batsy will be easy.....these would really look cool on some display stands.

Back