What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this book yesterday:

Mass Effect:Revelation
Mass-Effect--Revelation-by-Drew-Karpyshyn.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Nice! Ingo :hi5:

1:1 Shepperton Design Studios (SDS) Stormtrooper armor and hero helmet - on a flexible mannequin:

sdsstormtrooperarmor28.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor29.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor35.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor30.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor37.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor38.jpg

Last edited:
Comicon haul

Diecasthaul.jpg

For my small die cast collection.

Walterpeck.jpg

I now have every Mattle Ghostbuster figure. :D

Supercheapblade.jpg

This was a major grail of mine. With current prices around the $500 mark I thought I would never be able to afford it. Well I bought one for get this....$125 MIB in great condition:horror. It was factory new. The guy had a $199.99 price tag in the crononer but it was struck out and this massive sticky note on it anouncing it was $125. I grabbed it poped it open to make sure it was all there then imdedially bought it. It really made my day!!!! :D I really don't think he knew what he had but that's ok ;)

The icing on the cake was entry was free :D

Comicon haul

This was a major grail of mine. With current prices around the $500 mark I thought I would never be able to afford it. Well I bought one for get this....$125 MIB in great condition:horror. It was factory new. The guy had a $199.99 price tag in the crononer but it was struck out and this massive sticky note on it anouncing it was $125. I grabbed it poped it open to make sure it was all there then imdedially bought it. It really made my day!!!! :D I really don't think he knew what he had but that's ok ;)

That's an awesome haul, and a great story! You sure got yourself a great deal on the Blade figure!

Major congrats! :rock :rock :rock

DSCF2767.jpg

There were 4 puzzles made....

Some good deals I got

-T1 Spanish poster 150$ (sold 420 on ebay)
-Leone GBU Spain posters , both for 100 euros (sold for 3-400 euros a piece !)

Holy bargain hunt , Batman :panic:

Finally I assembled my Wolf Predator (Cleaner version).
This guy took me some time (and nerves) until he was completed... :gah:

Goodluck getting it..:)

Comicon haul

Supercheapblade.jpg

Damn that is amazing luck ! Congrats brother ! I can only hope to gain such luck ! :hi5:

One of the best deals I've heard..:hi5:

Back