What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN1593.jpg

This is truly a thing of beauty! Major congrats BuffyGirl! :rock :duff

@Hooney: Congrats! Glad you cave in those HT IM! You won't regret it! Keep it up!

thanks. tried to hold it off til mk vi comes, but with the delay and all, couldn't do it. gotta say it is a great piece. whether you like or know the character or not, awesome if you're a collector. got mk vi pre already, but now i'm kinda scared cuz my collector drive moved up a gear. setting my sights on mk ii and iii, lol. which is what i'm afraid of. local store sells it, but of course around the $300-$400 range. ack.

thanks. tried to hold it off til mk vi comes, but with the delay and all, couldn't do it. gotta say it is a great piece. whether you like or know the character or not, awesome if you're a collector. got mk vi pre already, but now i'm kinda scared cuz my collector drive moved up a gear. setting my sights on mk ii and iii, lol. which is what i'm afraid of. local store sells it, but of course around the $300-$400 range. ack.

Ahaha! I know the feeling of wanting to backtrack those old IM's because you feel incomplete by having IV & VI only but yeah unfortunately the old ones are crazy expensive already. I'm sure you can still get Mark III @ a great price but not Mark II or I. Did you also PO'd Mark V? I'm more excited w/ that one than IV or VI haha!

Went to the Toronto Comic Con today.

Ghostbusterscomiccon11.jpg

Picked up for what it would cost me to buy directly from Matty.

Starwarsautograph.jpg

Both with matching autograph.

Buckyautograph.jpg

Both are signed by Bucky O Hare co-creator Micheal Golden (The small one is signed inside) Micheal Golden was a total stand up guy. He spent 10-15 mins talking to me about Bucky O Hare and was really nice. He really took his time with me and was super cool!

blockheadash.jpg

It's some werid papercraft custom figure by a canadian cartoonist/artist. It came assembled in the case with a mini move poster background. It's limited to 144 and my figure was 8 out of 144.

Convention Purchases

-Sideshow Yoda 1/6 Figure
-Sideshow Hammerhead 1/6 Figure
-Sideshow Cobra Trooper 1/6 Figure

Back