What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1009371.jpg

1009390.jpg

1009387.jpg

1009379.jpg

1009382r.jpg

1009378.jpg

1009399m.jpg

^ that is one sweet monster!

I got:

twofacegood.jpg

"I belive in Harvey Dent"

I also got a 1/6 Ray Stanz from Mattel.

and those TDK figures look AMAZING. How much do they go for?

I got Havery for $114 shipped. The best part it was bought on ebay and I didn't have to pay any tax as I bought it from a Canadian seller who didn't charge any.

I also got him next day after it shipped because I was so close to the seller.

I got Havery for $114 shipped. The best part it was bought on ebay and I didn't have to pay any tax as I bought it from a Canadian seller who didn't charge any.

I also got him next day after it shipped because I was so close to the seller.

Now THAT is awesome. The same guy I bought Clover from was selling a few Hot Toys figures at a good price, but shipping was kinda crazye:(

Yeah, I really like this headsculpt... have ever since DA showed a picture of it years ago.

And the figure was complete with the original head, so I'll just pop the rest of him back on eBay and keep the head :rock Maybe put that money towards some vintage goodness :love

Yeah, I really like this headsculpt... have ever since DA showed a picture of it years ago.

And the figure was complete with the original head, so I'll just pop the rest of him back on eBay and keep the head :rock Maybe put that money towards some vintage goodness :love

There's an R2-D2 out there somewhere beeping your name! :yess:

I missed the UPS guy yesterday (stupid eBay seller and his signature confirmation), so I have to try and catch him today so I can get my Kenner Alien figure. :panic:

I remember seeing an image of the Kenner Alien in a book about hard to find toys when I was 10 or so and thinking it was the most awesome thing I'd ever seen.

Gotta say I'm a bit jealous on that one, but one thing at a time... I will get one eventually :lecture

I remember seeing an image of the Kenner Alien in a book about hard to find toys when I was 10 or so and thinking it was the most awesome thing I'd ever seen.

Gotta say I'm a bit jealous on that one, but one thing at a time... I will get one eventually :lecture

I wasn't even looking for one of these guys. That's what I get for searching for "vintage Kenner" on eBay. :gah:

Back