What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine why. :lol

leiados.jpg

:lol :lol :panic::panic::panic:

^^ pretty cool I've got T-1000 coming from Teemu and T1 just came in this past week.

I've had T2 and both Sarah's for a while though.

^^ pretty cool I've got T-1000 coming from Teemu and T1 just came in this past week.

I've had T2 and both Sarah's for a while though.

Thanks Ski! I've had the T2 for awhile too. Got Sarah on the cheap ($110). Still need to get T1 and T1000 and my Terminator collection will be set.

Thanks Ski! I've had the T2 for awhile too. Got Sarah on the cheap ($110). Still need to get T1 and T1000 and my Terminator collection will be set.

I just picked up some spare parts from TA also, I wanted to make another version of the T-1000, there's still some parts there if you are going to do the same.

I know, it might be overkill. :rotfl

I just picked up some spare parts from TA also, I wanted to make another version of the T-1000, there's still some parts there if you are going to do the same.

I know, it might be overkill. :rotfl

I'm not going to pick up a 2nd T-1000. Between T2, Sarah, JC (v1) and Marcus...I only have so much room. Any more than that would be overkill. :rotfl

kotobukiya bishoujo batgirl and psylocke
batpsy.jpg

ignite brown and black ninja with tt body
blackbrown.jpg

The very fact they actually do it, even with such a delay amazes me...
Some local "stars" here wouldn't even scoff at you if you bumped into them in the street, much less send them a picture to get it signed.

I know what you mean. On the other hand I still have other photos sent to various celebrities (mostly Star Wars) to be signed but nothing back yet.

Jebus, this is sick, I really need to get some Aeon stuff, all your post make me go :panic: about her items and the series.

I'm a big Aeon Flux fan. I would have gotten one or two of the Aeon cels on ebay but saving for something else right now.

Back