What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Now that's how Charlize Theron should've dressed for the Aeon Flux movie. :naughty

Totally agree :lecture, but I still think Charlize wasn't the perfect choice for Aeon. In fact the Aeon Flux movie cannot be compared to the cult animated series. The movie lacks the quality and subtle complexity the TV series has. The TV series can be described in a few words: love it or hate it.

sakuragi0.jpg

sakuragi1.jpg

sakuragi3.jpg

Added 2 of the remaining Vintage Kenner figures I needed to my collection :rock

ccg.jpg

^^ I'll be following in your footsteps this year. 100% here I come! :panic:

Wow Guys, That is awesome.

If you guys have any you don't need could you let me know. I am trying to do some catch up on loose ones now too.

I started a few years back, but then stopped. But there are a number I really want to get.

I think the only extra I have is a Klaatu, but I don't think he has a staff... so not much help there.

I'd highly recommend checking out the Rebelscum vintage classified section of their forum. A lot of these figures aren't worth a whole lot ($5-$10 a piece) and sellers there generally understand this better than eBay.

I think the only extra I have is a Klaatu, but I don't think he has a staff... so not much help there.

I'd highly recommend checking out the Rebelscum vintage classified section of their forum. A lot of these figures aren't worth a whole lot ($5-$10 a piece) and sellers there generally understand this better than eBay.

I think I have an extra carded Klaatu and Nikto. The cards are beat up, but the figures should be mint.

WoW No love for Klaatu, LOL.

I will see what I need first then move forward.

Back