What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on a great pick up. I remember receiving mine, it's an awesome figure!!:hi5:
Thanks. I think the Blade hot toys figure has one of the best head sculpts to date. You can even see his veins on the sides of his forehead. Just Amazing detail. I also recently picked up a Predator 2 battle-damaged. For some reason the guy doesn't really pop out at me like the Guardian Pred, but I'm still glad to have him in my collection.

Surprisingly good looking figure... proportions look a bit odd with the shirt on, but like this he looks great.

So is this the stock figure? Surprised to see chest hair painted on him.

IMG_0262.jpg

Got my other HT Abigail Whistler, as well as Hans Landa, War Machine, Royce, Eizo, and a Triad Toys Lola. Need to take pics. :p

Great haul!!!

I have Lola and she is sweet. Although you might want take her bra off. Mine had black staining on her ample funbags.

Too be honest I don't think she needs a bra anyways.:monkey1

^ Man that figure looks so sweet!

I can't wait for mine.

You won't be disappointed! :)

Surprisingly good looking figure... proportions look a bit odd with the shirt on, but like this he looks great.

So is this the stock figure? Surprised to see chest hair painted on him.

That's the figure straight out of the box, chest hair and all. It really is a great figure. I actually think he looks better proportioned with the shirt on. Hides the shoulder joints and the slightly long neck, but he still looks good either way.

@averone: I saw your Wonder Woman vid on Youtube. Amazing piece! :hi5:

Oh, and regarding my latest purchase (that is what this thread's about, after all), I just ordered Sideshow's Lara Croft Snow Day comiquette. It won't be here for a few days but I'm pretty excited; the statue's had terrific reviews and all of the Adam Hughes-based statues to date have been phenomenal.

Back