What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drawfking2.jpg

drawfking.jpg

Just picked up the Limited Edition Alien Anthology Blu-Ray set and call of duty black ops prestige edition. :)

Finally got around to uploading these pics, not the best but until i take the time time to take them with the actual camera. Man o Man was I excited when I got it!! Love This PF one of my pride and joys in my collection!!! Gambit rocks!!So happy it came intact besides the eyes, but NO regrets!!:yess::yess:
IMG01472.jpg

IMG01470.jpg

IMG01466.jpg

IMG01460.jpg

IMG01455.jpg

IMG01453.jpg

IMG01452.jpg

IMG01448.jpg

That is a steal. If only the ship was the same price :lol

I had a friend getting this for me and I also got something else and big from him, so shipping for the sketchplate was almost free. But my AT-AT sketch plate, which I ordered myself, had shipping $30 by EMS and still it is a good prince for a cool metal sketchplate.

Updates! Finally got my remaining few grails:

DSCF7475.jpg

DSCF7478.jpg

DSCF7481.jpg

Installed a 32 inch samsung led tv which I bought for about $500 and my ps3. Reason I installed the tv and ps3 is cause I don't want to waste the room. At least it still has some use.

DSCF7483.jpg

^Finally got my iron man piece too! Loving it to bits, no chin issue whatsoever.

Galactus is now moved to the top:

DSCF7489.jpg

New sofa I bought to use to chill ($150):
DSCF7493.jpg

My alien/predator shelf

DSCF7491.jpg

Close ups on one of my favourite pieces:
x23 vs lady deathstrike
DSCF7504.jpg

DSCF7501.jpg

This next figure is inside my bedroom due to the fact that the collectible room is completely full. As you guys can see I even had to move the aliens vs predator chess set.
DSCF7505.jpg

Please post in my original thread, hehe thanks! :

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79284&page=7

Back