What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Wow Ski that looks awesome! best thing i've seen in this thread for weeks, congrats. :rock :lol :wink1:

Got sick of waiting for the 10% to end on BiB so used my points for this instead. :rock

Never knew it had 3 switch-out heads with alternate expressions & 2 sets of switch-out arms, including one set with arms extended and one set with arms extended wielding the power cosmic.

2000431_press01-001.jpg

Hey awesome pick up! I just purchased it as well. Its being delivered tomorrow morning, really excited to get it! Still don't get why there's quite a bit of hate going around for this piece. I was very tempted when I saw the pics but when I saw the piece in real life I just HAD to get it. :yess:

Hey awesome pick up! I just purchased it as well. Its being delivered tomorrow morning, really excited to get it! Still don't get why there's quite a bit of hate going around for this piece. I was very tempted when I saw the pics but when I saw the piece in real life I just HAD to get it. :yess:

Congrats :hi5:

No idea why it gets hate either but i buy stuff cos i like it, not other people so couldn't care less if people hate this or not. :lol

I can't wait for mine to get here but finding somewhere to put it might be a problem. :gah:

It looks like the Predalien is hungry and sneaking up on the cat for a snack.

Back