What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the very cool Evil Glow Auro Skeleton Warrior from Go Hero today... super kickass figure :rock :rock :rock

skelb.jpg

Kewl. What kind of movement do these have?

Pretty good.... the joints are all ball and socket, but the elbows and knees are fairly restricted due the design. You can't get full bends at either but they move a bit forward and backwards and can twist.

The shoulders are a bit better and can swing all the way around as well as a bit outward and inward. The hips go forward an backwards pretty far as well. And the feet are pretty decent for getting a flat stance. Neck and waste are excellent ball joints with a lot of movement.

W/o really messing with the aesthetics of the piece I don't think they could have done much more.

after a long wait I got her. Haven't opened yet this is from stock photo

drossel-1.jpg

Like some other members here I'm not familiar with this character but it looks very awesome!! Congrats!!! :rock

Got the very cool Evil Glow Auro Skeleton Warrior from Go Hero today... super kickass figure :rock :rock :rock

skelb.jpg

That is a great looking figure, Galactiboy!!! Congrats!! :rock

Picked up a few pieces this past month:

Venom reg and Punisher EX.
White Elektra EX.
Mystique PF EX.
Bowen Maestro
Bowen Juggernaut FB

That's quite the haul!! :rock :rock :rock
Congrats on all these amazing pieces!!!

Surly parcel force man just dropped this off :woo

Picture509-1.jpg

10/400 :rock:rock gonna have to go back in the box though :( I have no where to put it :lol

Surly parcel force man just dropped this off :woo

10/400 :rock:rock gonna have to go back in the box though :( I have no where to put it :lol

That looks great congrats! i know what you mean about putting stuff back in the box my Bowen hulks all went back in until i have somewhere for them. :(

Said i'd post some more pics, this thing comes with so many accessories I haven't even gotten to the hands and book yet, but here are some more lousy pics:rotfl

Picture023.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture031.jpg

She is Fireball. First Disney animated cartoon release only in Japan. She has like four different headsets. You can youtube the show. Fireball

Cool. Is it available on DVD or BluRay ?

Said i'd post some more pics, this thing comes with so many accessories I haven't even gotten to the hands and book yet, but here are some more lousy pics:rotfl

Nice piece ! Did it run you a lot ?

Sadly its not metal... originally the accessories were supposed to be diecast metal, but that got scrapped during production :monkey2

But, on the plus side they still look good and sometimes heavy weapons can loosen articulation.

Cool. Is it available on DVD or BluRay ?

Nice piece ! Did it run you a lot ?

you can get some bootleg dvd from Japan, but I am holding out for the official. You can pretty much watch all the episodes on youtube (subtitled of course)

I had preordered through BBTS (for $39.99) but their supplier fell through, had to evil bay it and got it for $45 with free ship from Japan. Yeah it got here in 5 days too

Sadly its not metal... originally the accessories were supposed to be diecast metal, but that got scrapped during production :monkey2

But, on the plus side they still look good and sometimes heavy weapons can loosen articulation.

I vaguely remember reading that it was supposed to be real metal on their website since my Buck Rogers has real metal accessories. But the skeleton arms probably didn't work with it. Looks fantastic though

you can get some bootleg dvd from Japan, but I am holding out for the official. You can pretty much watch all the episodes on youtube (subtitled of course)

I had preordered through BBTS (for $39.99) but their supplier fell through, had to evil bay it and got it for $45 with free ship from Japan. Yeah it got here in 5 days too

Cool. Thanks. I would like to see the show.

I vaguely remember reading that it was supposed to be real metal on their website since my Buck Rogers has real metal accessories. But the skeleton arms probably didn't work with it. Looks fantastic though

Yeah, although it also affects the Flash Gordon figure (as near as i can tell). But, no biggie... still worth the price of admission.

Last edited:
Just found a great deal on a Conan premium format, $270 shipped, and I recently just got my Kotobukiya Batman (Jim Lee) statue, Blade II, and I'm waiting on my IM MK I to arrive.

Going to have to get a little group photo together I guess when they all arrive.

Can't wait for the Conan!

Back