What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

Didn't have enough time to put this beast together before I had to get back to work.

Give yourself a couple of hours and take your time with every single part of that Greivous. He is awesome, but just be careful setting him up. Get the exclusive cape?

Give yourself a couple of hours and take your time with every single part of that Greivous. He is awesome, but just be careful setting him up. Get the exclusive cape?

I am on Kibs custom cape list, hopefully getting his in Jan.

Yea I am definitely gonna be taking my time.

My fiance is getting me a HT Iron Man MK 1! I can't wait to pose it battling the MK 3. I totally given up on regular figures. HT may be expensive but they look awesome and take up less space than buying all the 6inch figures in Target or Walmart.

DarthNeil, Great purchases and Stuff you have here!!!:naughty:naughty

A good week leading up to Christmas... HT Michael Jackson Thriller arrived today and yesterday I received: Indy in German gear (already swapped out the head), Stormshadow, and my second Connery Legacy Bond.

German Indy hs

Legacy Bond tux for a TOD Club Obi Indy (still working on him) and a suspiciously looking Bruce Wayne Nazi...

Wow working the nights man :banghead

HAha actually, I went home for lunch to intercept the UPS guy...he was running late so I was gone for almost 2 hours so I figured I should get back to work so I didn't have time. I JUST finished setting him up. HOLY ???? is this thing HUGE. No way I am ever selling this because it would be a pain in the ass to pack back up. I am grateful to the person who sold it to me because he did a FANTASTIC job packing this.

Back