What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ssffred-1.jpg

100_2986.jpg

Gentle Giant Slave Leia accessory pack mini-statue really cool for the size (if anyone is interested in Jabba's arms and hookah pipe please let me know)

2nrk3yc.jpg

10mk9qx.jpg

aewni9.jpg

rirjas.jpg

My DC Direct V came. I love him except I can't seem to tuck his cuffs under his gloves. :( And they look silly sticking out because they're trimmed in white.

See the white around his forearms?

Couple options to fix that... easiest is to get a set of Darth Maul or Praji gloves (probably around $10-$20) and swap them out. The gloves on the DC Direct are not long enough and the arms are a bit on the long side.

The 2nd (and more costly/time consuming) is to swap out the body and put him on a TrueType. I did that and was still able to use the original gloves... although I think I may eventually upgrade to some Sideshow ones. I also swapped out the boots for some of the leather ones.

vendettaa.jpg

I bought two PF's, Uruk-Hai Berserker reg. and Demon Freddy Krueger. They have not arrived yet but will take some pictures when there here.

Back