What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow that is awesome congrats buddy! :rock

I thought I would be suffering some buyers remorse today as I don't usually impulse buy, but instead I am feeling totally STOKED and can't wait to get these in the mail.

What you are describing is a deadly side-affect of buying HT. You don't feel buyers remorse, therefore you find yourself vulnerable to more purchases.........and from that moment, HT own your soul (or at least your wallet). There is no cure, but who would want that? :D

What you are describing is a deadly side-affect of buying HT. You don't feel buyers remorse, therefore you find yourself vulnerable to more purchases.........and from that moment, HT own your soul (or at least your wallet). There is no cure, but who would want that? :D

Or you feel remorse that you haven't bought more HT figures... either way its a vicious cycle :monkey2

Hey Guys, I just picked up HT John Connor, HT T-600 (weathered skin mask) and also a HT 2-face Harvey Dent from ebay.

I told myself a while ago, I would NOT buy these particular figures. Didn't really like the movie Terminator Salvation, and 2-face isn't a character I really love to drop serious coin on. This is testament to Hot Toys and their craftsmanship, when a casual collector (me) - buys characters I like, but don't love. I thought I would be suffering some buyers remorse today as I don't usually impulse buy, but instead I am feeling totally STOKED and can't wait to get these in the mail. Christmas has come early!!!

All photos credited to the website: www.xl-shop.com
I just ordered John Connor too. Can't wait until he comes! But I'm going to have to wait until Christmas to open him so I have something under the tree this year! To: Cloud. From: Cloud.

One of Sideshows best this year hands down!
No Barbarians in my collection but for this thus far!
Diablo III overthrown

SideshowDiabloA.jpg

SideshowDiabloD.jpg
SideshowDiabloC.jpg

SideshowDiabloE.jpg

Back