What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Alien diorama. Bigger than I thought it would be and great detail. I LOVE IT!!! :D

This is my newest purchase. Finaly had to give in and get him during Spooktacular.

LAM1.jpg

FINALLY ordered a Subway Screaming Jack.

Cannot WAIT until he comes!!!!! This will be my first "high end" 1:6 purchase, if you don't count my two RAHs which I find you people don't tend to count. :)

EDIT: Oh but had to sell a good chunk of my Harley Quinn collection to afford him. :(

Last edited:
Congrats Cloud! Trust me, you may want to pad your wallet, because you're going to be spending a lot now... 1:6 figures are insanely addictive... and once you pick up your first Hot Toys figure... well, forget it, you might as well throw in the towel then.

:lol

Thanks! Luckily for me I'm not interested in other movie killers or Predators or things like that. I own some Sideshow 1:6 already. I'm selling my DC Direct Joker and Harley Quinn to be able to pay for Jack. :)

Thanks. It is one of Gentle Giant's best statues. Got it from here

yes, i agree, this piece is great. i love the way they made it look like the bike is hovering in mid-air. very clever use of the scout's pose.

too bad i haven't been able to find it so far...

btw, what's d exact size of this piece (based on length of the bike)?

Here's the stuff I got at Thought Bubble on Saturday (Thought Bubble is a Comic Con here in the UK)

1002020.jpg

1002021.jpg

1002022y.jpg

1002023.jpg

The Iron Man art print and the extremis book are both signed by Adi Granov

This wasn't bought, but rather won :D
1002023k.jpg

Was so shocked when we were announced to have won the coplay competition :D
The cosplay book along with all the Anime and Manga were the prize

looks good....:rock bout time you picked something up....:lol

I'm slowly gathering the 1/6th figures...:monkey3

Quite picking on me. I have Blackbeard and LAM and hopefully I get my Red Skull prize soon. I am slowly getting rid of all my little juck and concentrating on the good stuff. :D

Here's the stuff I got at Thought Bubble on Saturday (Thought Bubble is a Comic Con here in the UK)

1002020.jpg

1002021.jpg

1002022y.jpg

1002023.jpg

The Iron Man art print and the extremis book are both signed by Adi Granov

This wasn't bought, but rather won :D
1002023k.jpg

Was so shocked when we were announced to have won the coplay competition :D
The cosplay book along with all the Anime and Manga were the prize
That Joker drawing looks like The Mask.

Please tell me you got pictures of your prize-winning cosplay!

Back