What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea mines the 7" scale version. I think that guy who wants that much is just a little crazy, it's AFA graded but not worth anywhere near that much IMO.

You can pick it up for like $50, its just the porch and Mike w/ Loomis though, I added Sam, the two extra jack-o-lanterns, and the Cult Classic series 2nd Myers w/ sheet.

The 15" scale version is the same set but far rarer and way more money. I want to get that one eventually though.

The Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts Cloud Strife figure....a birthday gift to myself.

Also just received the Medicom Watchmen kubricks as a gift.

Yea mines the 7" scale version. I think that guy who wants that much is just a little crazy, it's AFA graded but not worth anywhere near that much IMO.

You can pick it up for like $50, its just the porch and Mike w/ Loomis though, I added Sam, the two extra jack-o-lanterns, and the Cult Classic series 2nd Myers w/ sheet.

The 15" scale version is the same set but far rarer and way more money. I want to get that one eventually though.

That's why because of the AFA crap, ppl think once they get somethign graded that it automatically jumps quadruple the retail price.

The Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts Cloud Strife figure....a birthday gift to myself.

Also just received the Medicom Watchmen kubricks as a gift.

congrtas on getting this final fantasy awesomeness!!!:banana:banana:banana

$375 plus shipping!!!!!! on ebay :horror:horror

I don't know about now but, Toys Toys Toys must have this set at one of their stores,maybe in Square One or Scarborough Town Center,Eaton Center may still have them.I do remember a few years ago, i almost picked it up on sale there for $19.99CAN or maybe it was less.Maybe call around and ask, though i think the store clerks might not be so helpfull.

Though not statue related its a beauty. Silicone Dream Master display bust

Last edited:
I don't know about now but, Toys Toys Toys must have this set at one of their stores,maybe in Square One or Scarborough Town Center,Eaton Center may still have them.I do remember a few years ago, i almost picked it up on sale there for $19.99CAN or maybe it was less.Maybe call around and ask, though i think the store clerks might not be so helpfull.

yea i'll look around..someone has to have it

Autograph of special fffects and animator Phil Tippet from Wattographs - to go with my MR AT-AT:

2ppy3no.jpg

Jackie Earle Haley autograph with COA as Rorschach from Watchmen.

dsc01952.png

J. LaRose autograph with COA as Troy from SAW III. Got it completely free as a bonus.

dsc01970.png

Back