What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
collection20023.jpg

I finally got an acrylic cover for my Master Replicas Millennium Falcon. I've wanted one since I got my falcon a couple of years ago, but you have to find a place that works with acrylic and have them make a custom cover for you, so I never got around to it. But someone on Rebelscum was selling just the cover because they made built-in units for their collectibles, so I jumped on it.

I feel a lot better about having the falcon in the center of my office with a cover on it, especially with my 4-year-old wandering around. It looks really nice in person, although I will say that it makes the falcon's overall size seem quite a bit bigger.

mr_falcon_cover1.jpg

mr_falcon_cover2.jpg

I finally got an acrylic cover for my Master Replicas Millennium Falcon. I've wanted one since I got my falcon a couple of years ago, but you have to find a place that works with acrylic and have them make a custom cover for you, so I never got around to it. But someone on Rebelscum was selling just the cover because they made built-in units for their collectibles, so I jumped on it.

I feel a lot better about having the falcon in the center of my office with a cover on it, especially with my 4-year-old wandering around. It looks really nice in person, although I will say that it makes the falcon's overall size seem quite a bit bigger.

mr_falcon_cover1.jpg

mr_falcon_cover2.jpg

Nice man, that looks very classy :rock

mr_falcon_cover1.jpg

mr_falcon_cover2.jpg

Whooaaaaaaa... I'd love a visit to your office!

Back