What's your holy grail action figure or the centerpiece of your action figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those Ghostbusters look really good on the shelf Karamazov!

My grail piece would have to be the 1/6 BATWING from 1989 film :panic:

Til it gets made, the most important pieces I have in my collection are the black Tumbler and the 1989 Batmobile (the latter's yet to arrive).

The HT T-800 Tech Noir is hands down the best period, anything else doe not measure up, Lord of Darkness bust is also unreal

My fav in my entire collection.

0b4ef0666a7411e2a15422000a9f19a4_7.jpg

fe0df1ac62e111e2b4ee22000a1fbe6d_7.jpg

b9d6f5d45fcf11e292c422000a1fbe6b_7.jpg

9ff70b5c7e3011e290b722000a9f0a3d_7.jpg

Enterbay 1/4 Terminator T-800 Battle Damaged HD Masterpiece
Best head sculpt ever....:clap

LB5Vcqs.jpg

Great choices so far! Nice to see how different tastes are!

Too many things I own that I love. :huh

Ok - all my HT figures, is that a good answer? :lol

I know, but that's what makes it intersting,
imagine you could only save one of them,
which one would you choose?

Man, as a kid I wanted that figure so bad. I looked everywhere for it. And of course, it was pre-internet and all that jazz. I had no idea it was extremely rare. I kept thinking they were just going to release it in a later "batch" or something.

Man, as a kid I wanted that figure so bad. I looked everywhere for it. And of course, it was pre-internet and all that jazz. I had no idea it was extremely rare. I kept thinking they were just going to release it in a later "batch" or something.

That was the exact situation with my brother and I. Going to Target, never seeing it on the shelf, and being teased by the back card of the other figures in the line was a weekly exercise in torture for us for months until we finally gave up. Hahaah

My brother got that and i think i drew him some face with a marker back in the day. :lol

Had no idea he was rare until today. How much is he worth now?

I've seen them sell ungraded for $400, and graded close to a grand. Here's the story about why it is so rare:

"The story goes that the Blank was initially held back from the first toy release because it had a removable mask, and would therefore give away the plot twist. However, when the toyline didn't become the hit Playmates was hoping for, they canceled their plans to release the Blank at mass retail in the United States. Ultimately, the Blank was released as a Canadian Sears exclusive due to a contractual obligation in 1990, and was allegedly limited to a mere 3,000 pieces -- making it one of the more sought-after, yet hard-to-find exclusives"

Current grail figure is a Captain Nemo in underwater suit

Centerpiece figure - maybe my Twinch Squad 2001 Bowman.

Grail that is real: Legendary Scale Indiana Jones (well upcoming...)

Imaginary: Skyfall Daniel Craig PF

Centrepiece: Feng Einstein sculpt on How2work Einstein body and outfit.

Grail: Trio of Medicom/Bandai Kaneda's Bike + Kaneda + Tetsuo

The centerpiece(s) of my collection would have to be my two Classic Predators.

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0621_2.jpg

And in a tied second place, it would have to be Joker 2.0 and Carlito.

IMG_0591.jpg

carlito03.jpg

As for grail pieces... Probably Enterbay Batman Begins and battle-damaged Terminator and some older Hot Toys pieces.

Back