What's your favourite SS Marvel Piece from SDCC ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one was your favourite ?

• Total voters
Great year for marvel at sdcc. Apocalypse is my favorite but I already have hulk on PO and love him to. Cap/red skull are also locks for PO when they go up. Need to see a price and more pics of spidey.

I voted cap, cause he's awesome! But the apocalypse one is awesome! I just don't know the character very well. I'm starting xmen comics soon! Starting with new xmen, then uncanny, as recommended.

I voted cap, cause he's awesome! But the apocalypse one is awesome! I just don't know the character very well. I'm starting xmen comics soon! Starting with new xmen, then uncanny, as recommended.

He's only the strongest villain in the Marvel universe.

I've read over all the recent Hulk and Cap stuff and haven't seen him. Not in Ultimate Spidey as of yet either. XD

but like I said, xmen is on the way!

Cap.gif

I just voted for Apocalypse. I've been waiting for this statue for years. I think it turned out amazing and I'm quite sure there will be a COH with a closed mouth.

Wow, so many great pieces this year and it really is a dificult choice to make...not really sure...i guess it would have to be Iron Man LSF :rock :lol

No love for Black Widow or Punisher yet

Ha to be fair it's a darn strong list though & I can't wait to get my Punisher

3. Would be Apocalypse ..... He just looks awesome, but I don't have a big attachment to the character

2. The be Captain America PF... It looks epic and it may lead me to sell my current Cap which I never thought I would

And Finally

1. GLADIATOR HULK!!!! This is possibly the biggest surprise for me as well. When I looked at the original production artwork for WWH I was not blown away, and I thought the same as man others when it came to wanting a CLASSIC Hulk. However, the MOMMENT I saw this piece I was BLOWN away by the sculpt, attitude, detail, and SIZE of this piece, and fell hard....lol. So this was my first HULK ever, and I can't wait.

If I were given a choice to take home one of those pieces, Hulk for sure. There is just so much going on with that piece. I somehow voted for MJ though =\

Back