What's your favorite Spiderman Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone would make a 1/4 scale version of this and put it on a swivel stand. This would be my all time great statue!!! But as of now the last PF statue is my fav. Just wish they would have had him jumping from the top of a building instead of that crane thing.

Amazing-Spider-Man-471-Framed-11x17-Cover-Display-Official.jpgAmazing-Spider-Man-471-Framed-11x17-Cover-Display-Official.jpg

The last Spider-Man PF (not the one releasing now) would have been excellent if it hadn't been for that stupid crane base. It looks awkward and completely out of scale. I also don't like that it's sitting on a plain black plate, similar to many of the Iron Studios 1/10 statues. Also, the suit would look better if it had any sort of texture to it, like the new PF.

The newest one would have had my vote but the neck seam might ruin it. Won't know until I have it in hand. If it's an issue, it's going back to SS, which would be a real shame because it was my most anticipated statue.

Back