What's your collection cost you? Let's see who's the biggest Star Wars fan :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of shelves are those, Mandible? It's hard to find ones that big and deep.

That's what she said :nana:

My favorite SW collection is my vintage Kenner figures:

jjq.jpg

eeg-1.jpg

eee.jpg

eef-1.jpg

eed-1.jpg

eec-1.jpg

(please excuse the faded Max Rebo, he's since been replaced :lol)​

According to my spreadsheet in total I have 212 SW pieces ranging from common $5 vintage figures to a few prop replicas and my Sideshow Vader bust; rough value of $12K.

It's definitely the most substantial part of my overall collection that's in the $35-40K range :lol

well lets see, here's what's left of my star war inventory. Most of it is in storage except my favorite pieces. Looks like i spent about $7k, good thing i dont collect busts or props.

attakus 1/5

vader 1: $700
vader 2: 450
stormtrooper: 500
tie pilot: 300
crumb: 100
yoda x2: 300
ewok: 150
han solo: 150
chewbaca: 200
obi wan: 150
tusken raider: 200
clonetrooper: 150
gamorrean guard: 250
slave leia: 100

sideshow:

yoda vs trooper pf 400
yoda luke training pf ex 250
yoda vs dooku 150
yoda vs emperor 200
slave leia pf ex 300
vader choking people: 250
droids pf ex(po) 800

code 3:
x-wing 400
tie fighter 150
at-st 300

I have never totaled up what has been paid for . But I have been collecting since 1977 and still pick up hard to find items.

I do not this a price could be put on the whole lot as many items have been given to me or scored in a trade.

Mate have you thought about loosing the 1:6 Han in carbinite for the PF version to go with your PF Fett.

Yeah, I did, but I don't really like the neck length on the PF and I prefer the 1/6 base.

What kind of shelves are those, Mandible? It's hard to find ones that big and deep.

Hey icruise. They're Ikea desks called Vika Amon 200x60cm. They're cheap and look fantastic. The ones with the Falcon on are 150x75.

That's what she said :nana:

My favorite SW collection is my vintage Kenner figures:

According to my spreadsheet in total I have 212 SW pieces ranging from common $5 vintage figures to a few prop replicas and my Sideshow Vader bust; rough value of $12K.

It's definitely the most substantial part of my overall collection that's in the $35-40K range :lol

Great collection mate. Man, that brings back memories :)
I had all the 93 originals when I was a kid but sold them in my teens :(

Hey Mandible, how did you remove the Gentle Giant Princess Leia from her base? That's a great idea!

Hey Lam,

Yeah, that was fun...NOT. I got the idea from Silentsurfer and went to follow his instructions but got impatient so I took it to a woodwork shop. They had a bandsaw and rotary sander. So I roughly cut the bottom off with the bandsaw then carefully sanded it down. All up, maybe 10 minutes :)

The only down side was the front of the skirt was cut flat (as pictured below) but I got some Milliput and extended and repainted it.

IMG_1581.jpg

Fantastic use of space and RJD2 is a great choice for music in your vid (love that album). Really enjoyed it.

:lol Thanks! I had to settle my brother down nd explain why I wanted to design the layout instead of just spreading crap out onto the floor.

Yeah, love me some RJD2! Good listenin', son!

Holy Cow! That's one damn impressive collection dude. Love the flickr shots!

How many years has this taken?

Congrats!

Thanks, Mandible. It's the toys I grew up with (most survived, many parts replaced), plus the first collecting push my bro and I did together in the mid-90s as we looked for the best quality loose toys. Once Kenner came back a few years later I was in, and have been collecting ever since.

I don't buy everything that Hasbro makes or made, but I want the best representatives of characters and vehicles. space allowing, of course. ;)

Say, I am digging your own shelves, Mr. Mandible. Great set up, not cluttered. Congrats!

Cool pics and nice collection.

I'm trying to forget how much I've spent as I enjoy gazing at my collection more without picturing them with mental price tags. Anyway, I'm a new collector (since March this year) so it's not a lot :)

Back