What's up with serious lack of PF news from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we just got that awesome Fett preview at SDCC and the Snowtrooper wasn't too long ago. They typically only do 1 PF for any given movie and we're still seeing more SW statues than that.

For every Star Wars PF that gets announced, 10 Hot Toys Iron Man figures get released. Should be very soon... :D

For every Star Wars PF that gets announced, 10 Hot Toys Iron Man figures get released. Should be very soon... :D

I'm glad your exaggerating, my bank balance couldn't cope with all of those Iron Man figures..., no matter how much I'd like them. lol ;)

I thought they already said Star Wars was going to slow down greatly with the new films looming.

Any chance we get a new preview tonight? Been so long I am starting to wonder if t we will ever see a new character. I know many people think the slow down is due to the new movie coming out, but why would that prevent SS from releasing characters from the first two trilogies, as they already have the license?

Any chance we get a new preview tonight? Been so long I am starting to wonder if t we will ever see a new character. I know many people think the slow down is due to the new movie coming out, but why would that prevent SS from releasing characters from the first two trilogies, as they already have the license?

Looks like the new Fett PF will be up for order next Thursday!

Back