What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the 42 invoice for final payment or shipping notice? been waiting for the final payment email for my 42 off for ages

Final payment, Mazz has emailed to say that he will be packing and sending out on Monday / Tuesday so should hopefully have my deliveries by Wednesday

Final payment, Mazz has emailed to say that he will be packing and sending out on Monday / Tuesday so should hopefully have my deliveries by Wednesday

Cheers bud, il await the email then and can finally look forward to my 42 this week

Anybody waiting for Starboost? Had an email earlier in the year to say slight delay in it being shipped out from their supplier but not heard since. I paid for if in full so guess I won't get a final invoice.

Anybody waiting for Starboost? Had an email earlier in the year to say slight delay in it being shipped out from their supplier but not heard since. I paid for if in full so guess I won't get a final invoice.

You should get a shipping invoice but I can't tell you when as haven't ordered one, it says on there website due in January/February which is the same for mk42 and centuriun that I'm waiting for, apparently 42 has now arrived but can't tell you if it's the same shipment as starboost

You should get a shipping invoice but I can't tell you when as haven't ordered one, it says on there website due in January/February which is the same for mk42 and centuriun that I'm waiting for, apparently 42 has now arrived but can't tell you if it's the same shipment as starboost

Thanks. I skipped the 42 as I bought a Power Pose version before I knew about the Die Cast One. Hopefully Starboost will turn up soon although now I'm most eagerly awaiting the Stealth Mark 7!!

M waiting for starboost, starlord and baby groot. All are due soon but I'm not stressing... Still haven't had final invoices for any of them

Sucess! It arrived in the country today and I'll have him tomorrow. God knows where Zod got himself to this past fortnight.

Oof! Well worth the wait. Haven't bought a 12" figure for quite some time but he definitely holds his own even amongst some of the Sideshow PF statues I've got. Pity HT wouldn't do a Faora Ul too :(

CrwQff.jpg

Grats md99!

Still waiting on my MK42 invoice, haven't heard anything about the stock beyond a comment on FB and here.

2 years...

Grats md99!

Still waiting on my MK42 invoice, haven't heard anything about the stock beyond a comment on FB and here.

2 years...

Same here mate, even sent them a e-mail to make sure they didn't miss my order, no reply

I've had my UPS number for the Chitauri set but I'm waiting on the one for Mk42 - though I suppose they could be packed together

"Robocop still being sorted in China" They said 7 to 14 days when they took my last payment on the 27th Feb. We'll be lucky to see them this year. :lol

Received my Mk42 and Chitauri yesterday. Decided not to keep the 42 as I prefer the look of my Mk7

Have you waited all that time to send it back? Do they do refunds if you change your mind? At least it shows that stuff is being sent out. Roll on Starboost!

Is there anyone still waiting for a HT TDW Thor? Made final payment on 29th Jan , as it was due in next week ... but no sign of it.
Emailed them a few times but no reply :( .. AOU Thor is nearly announced

Dude i made final payment on batman and robin on may 28th and am still waiting. Never believe a word they say.

Have you waited all that time to send it back? Do they do refunds if you change your mind? At least it shows that stuff is being sent out. Roll on Starboost!

Haven't sent it back. Sat in its shipper in my lounge and will be sold on, they do refunds though.
They have just sent out emails to people that have order ASM2 Spidey to offer refunds if people don't want to risk getting one with marks on it.

Dude i made final payment on batman and robin on may 28th and am still waiting. Never believe a word they say.

And you've spent your entire time here telling us how unhappy you are rather than obtaining a refund and buying elsewhere.

It seems to me that you actually like the fact you have something to moan about because you certainly don't seem to want to rectify the situation.

Back